The Kiko dogs always need items to make their stay with us as comfortable as possible. In order to do this, here are some items that would help.
For our DOGS, we need:
• Blankets, comforters, sleeping bags, heavy bedspreads, towels,
& baby blankets
• Dog beds or pillow
• Brushes and other grooming supplies.
• Collars – all sizes, though small and medium collars are needed most often
• Dog Beds
• Dog Crates
• Dog Food dry and wet
• Dog Bowls, all sizes
• Dog Leashes
• Dog Sweaters of all sizes.
• Dog Toys such as Kongs, tennis balls, & other non-destructible toys
• Squeaky toys or pull toys
• Gas Cards. We often drive distances to do the home visits every week, not to mention vet visits.
• Gift Cards to Global or other pet supply stores
• Puppy Pads (puppy potty training pads)
• Paper Towels
• Plastic storage bins with lids
If you wish to donate items, please use our contact form here and thank you very much for your generosity.